Reasons for using proxies to crawl web pages
1. Using proxies allows you to crawl sites more faithfully. Greatly reduces the likelihood that your spider may be blocked or banned.
2. Using a proxy allows you to create your petition from a specific geographic area or device (such as a mobile IP), which enables you to observe specific content that the site displays for that specific location or device. This is useful when getting product information from Internet retailers.
3. Using proxy pools allows you to create more requests to target sites without being blocked.
4. Using a proxy allows you to bypass certain sites that are prohibited by IP. For example: It is common for sites to block AWS requests, as several malicious celebrities have historically used AWS servers to overload sites with massive requests.
5. Using proxies allows you to create unlimited concurrent sessions on the same or different sites.
If you need multiple different proxy IP, we recommend using RoxLabs proxy, including global Residential proxies, with complimentary 500MB experience package for a limited time.