1.Fast: VPNS can be slow, so streaming video online can be difficult. You need to try VPN first. If the server speed is good, then you can buy it.
2. Large server network: It is best to choose a VPN with more proxy servers in multiple locations. This will give you enough options to locate the server.
3. No traffic restrictions: Many VPNS block P2P networks and movie streams. This will also limit your monthly download bandwidth. Choosing a VPN without such restrictions is crucial.
4. Zero logging policy: If your VPN does not have a zero logging policy, your privacy may be compromised. You need to ensure that the virtual private network does not store any information belonging to you.
5. Kill switch: This is an important security feature that helps you disconnect from the Internet immediately. The kill switch keeps your IP address and identity secure. Ideally, you can check such features before choosing a VPN.
6. Ease of use: VPN software should be user-friendly so that you can easily have a stress-free experience. It must be easy to install and require no technical knowledge.
If you need multiple different proxy IP, we recommend using RoxLabs proxy：www.roxlabs.io