VPN stands for virtual private network. Using a VPN is a simple and effective way to improve online security, privacy, and freedom.
1. VPN software on your computer encrypts your data traffic and sends it to the VPN server over a secure connection. The data also passes through your Internet service provider, but because of encryption, they can no longer snoop.
2. Encrypted data from your computer is decrypted by the VPN server.
3. The VPN server sends your data to the Internet and receives a reply prepared for you or the user.
4. The VPN server encrypts the traffic again and sends it back to you.
5. The VPN software on the device will decrypt the data so that you can really understand and use it.
If you need multiple different proxy IP, we recommend using RoxLabs proxy：www.roxlabs.io