Proxies for accurate data delivery
Receive a personal offer
Start using Roxlabs`Residential Proxies
The following is how to set up a proxy server on Windows 8 or windows 10 on a Windows PC:
1. On your Windows computer, start settings (Start > settings).
2. Click Network and Internet Options.
3. Click proxy settings.
4. Input the IP and port number obtained from roxlabs and fill them in accordingly.
Note: if you do not fill in the account password option, you can use the white list verification method.
After the change, all networks of the computer will use the proxy by default, and will continue to use it by default the next time you use the Internet. If you want to turn off the proxy settings in the network and Internet, you can turn it off.
Set proxy on switchyomega browser extension?
1. After installing switchyomega in the browser, click option
2. Click new profile
3. Set profile name
4. Select HTTP protocol in the option of setting protocol
5. Enter the HTTP proxy host and proxy port obtained in roxlabs proxy generator in server and port
Obtained in roxlabs
The port number is set between 20000-20999
Fill in switchyomega accordingly
6. Fill in the account and password
Fill in the corresponding account and password in curl
7. Click apply changes to save the proxy settings
9. Startup settings
Click the extension program and select the proxy option just set to start the proxy option
10. Authentication proxy
Enter the website https://www.whatismyip.com/ , check whether the IP address has changed.
If the IP needs to be an e-commerce platform or social media, consider selecting roxlabs dedicated computer room IP. Fast IP, easy to set, unlimited traffic.
More on: Roxlabs proxy