Proxies for accurate data delivery
Receive a personal offer
Start using Roxlabs`Residential Proxies
Proxifier can help in running applications through a proxy that does not have a direct proxy setup option
Only SOCKS5 proxies will work with Proxifier.
1. Download the Proxifier app from here and install it. Open Proxifier and to add a new proxy, click on Profile > Proxy Servers
2. Then click on Add button
3. Enter Proxy IP in the Address box and SOCKS port under Port box. Click on SOCKS Version 5 radio button. After that click on Check button to verify if the proxy is running successfully.
5. Now the proxy server is successfully setup. Next step is to add Proxification rule. This will help you to choose the application that should use the proxy. Click on Profile > Proxification Rules
6.Click on the Add button at the bottom
7. As an example, we are choosing the Chrome application. Add a name for the rule and select the Chrome application by clicking Browse button. Then at the bottom, select Action as the proxy server we have added. After that click OK.
8. Now the rule is set up. You can now open the application. If the proxy is running successfully for the application, the Proxifier window will show status like below.
9. If you want to disable Proxy for the application, you can just go to Profile > Proxification Rules. Then select Direct option under Action
10.You can also use the proxy with any application without setting up Proxification Rules. Just right click on the application and select the proxy server you would like to connect.
Crawl data Are the target websites American e-commerce and other websites.Try the U.S. data center proxies: more than 40000 computer room IP, fast and stable.