Proxies for accurate data delivery
Receive a personal offer
Start using Roxlabs`Residential Proxies
By default, chrome uses your Mac OS or windows proxy. To change proxy settings in chrome:
1. Open the chrome toolbar and select settings.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the display. Click Show advanced settings
3. Scroll down to system and select turn on your computer's proxy settings.
4. Next, return to the instructions listed above for your operating system to set the proxy server settings and follow them.
In short, to set up a proxy server in Google Chrome, you only need to perform the first few steps in the browser, and then complete the process in your machine's operating system.
Another method is to set the proxy by installing proxy switchyomega:
1. After installing switchyomega in the browser, click option
2. Click new profile
3. Set profile name
4. Select HTTP protocol in the option of setting protocol
5. Enter the HTTP proxy host and proxy port obtained in Roxlabs proxy generator in server and port
IP and port number obtained in roxlabs
Fill in switchyomega accordingly
6. Fill in the account and password
Fill in the corresponding account and password in curl
7. Click apply changes to save the proxy settings
8. Startup settings
Click the extension program and select the proxy option just set to start the proxy selection